Sunday, April 22, 2012

Vimeo doc



After watching '2011 art of fashion' I was able to see the way in which professional documentary makers structure their footage. The beginning of the documentary is very captivating as the presenter has just talked about whether work and play old be joined together. I was then lead on to see the tile and the style fits perfectly with the concept. The title looks as if it has been produced via is top motion and is aesthetically very pleasing. In my documentary I will hope to produce a similar type of title sequence as it appealing and would work well with my target audience. The use of colour and theme complimented each other and made me want to watch on. Before going into a voice over narrative I am able to view cutaways that look of good quality and are of 2seconds each this is good as it keeps the viewer hooked. In my documentary I will hope to to cutaways to help tell my story and showcase my topic well. I am then lead on to hear the narrative voice over whist watching more cutaways. As the documentary goes on a very upbeat music track plays that gives creates a strong positive impact on the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment