Equipment/resources needed | Professional Costs | My Costs |
Camera Canon MD101 | £359 | I am going to book out the camera in advance from the media department in school. However, will need to return it within 3 days so others can use it. Need to be aware there are only three of these cameras. |
Sony HD handy cam | £289.97 | I will book out from the media department in school. Will need to return within 2 day due to the limited amount. |
Flip camera | £127 | I will book the flip camera from the school media department. Making sure I book it in advance so that they have not all been booked out. I will need to return it 2 days later. There are only 8 of these cameras in the department. |
Red head light | £75 per week | I will borrow the school red headlight however; due to limited stock will have to return it the same day. I will have to book this in advance because of high demands. |
DV tapes | £4 | I will get 1 new tape from the media department. |
SD Card | £10 | I will borrow an SD card from the media department in school however after uploading footage would need to wipe everything of so that it can be re used. |
Boom microphone | £42 per day | I will book the boom microphone from the school media department however will need to make I return the same day so that others are able to use it due to high demand. |
Velbon Tripod | £34.95 | I will borrow this from the media department in school however will need to return it within 3 days due the limited stock and high demand. |
Shure microphone 545 SD | £134 | The media department will provide me with a sure microphone however; Ii will need to return it within 2 days due to limited stock. I will need to book in advance to avoid disappointment. |
Travel costs: - Local shopping centre’s - Centre London - Interview | £100 – taxis | The travel will cost me around £20, as I will be using the public transport not taxis as its costly. |
Studio | £700 | The studio cost is £700 however; the media department will pay this. |
Crew - Camera person - Sound operator | £50 per hour £50 per hour | I will be asking my friends if they can come and help me when I go to film therefore I will need to make sure that I know that it is I am doing so time is not wasted. |
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Budget Breakdown for Production Stage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment